I am a mom, a wife, a daughter, a friend, a sister and a health practitioner. I am a woman navigating life to the best of my abilities, just like you!
I qualified with a Masters Degree in Homeopathy and I have continued to add additional modalities of treatment to my skill set.
I was in private practice in South Africa for 18 years, providing holistic healthcare and advice to hundreds of patients.
I am now living and practicing natural medicine in beautiful New Zealand.
- Graduated in 2001 from the University of Johannesburg with an M.Tech. Hom degree
- Registered with The Allied Health Professions Council of South Africa and The Homeopathic Association of South Africa
- Completed an Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice module in Cape Town in 2012
- Qualified as a Certified Heartmath Coach in 2018
- Completed the Manuka Translational Nutrigenomics Course in 2019
- Registered in 2020 as a Natural Medicine Practitioner with Natural Health Practitioners of New Zealand (NHPNZ)
- Certified as a G.E.M.M. Certified Practitioner in 2020
In my early days of practice, I married my husband and we became a family with the births of our two boys. I have raised my children with very little assistance form conventional doctors and pharmaceutical drugs. I prioritize healthy lifestyle and holistic health measures as the first line of health practice in our family.
As a natural health practitioner, I listen to you. I listen to your story. I connect the dots and work to understand how everything that you have experienced in your life has brought you to your current health situation.
I view each client as an individual person. I consider your unique genetic composition, your unique life experiences, your unique experience of your health condition and create an individualized health plan to help you gain your best health.
I have many years of experience, treating people across all life stages – from preconception through to older age. I assist people with a wide range of health conditions.
As a natural health practitioner, I listen to your symptoms and health story. I will help you address your health concerns with a carefully designed personalised lifestyle plan, to enable you to live more fully, creatively and with resilience.